QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Thessaloniki, December 28th, 2017 (4th issue)
HIT’s policy comprises:
- The provision of services that comply with the requirements and delivery times.
- Compliance with legislation on quality and safety services.
- Improved functions, so that services can be considered of high quality.
- Working with clients and external collaborators, aiming at the improvement of its services.
- The improvement of employees in order to perform their duties effectively and actively participate in continuous improvement of the quality of their work.
- Compliance with the product / service specifications and design requirements.
- The Quality Management System continuous improvement through Internal Audits and Quality Committee meetings, and confirmation of removing any discrepancies.
- The implementation and review of Policy and Quality Objectives.
1.2. QUALITY PRINCIPLES
These are based on the following interrelations:
1.3. REALIZATION - TOOLS
The way to control activities of HIT is:
- The definition of responsibilities for each activity.
- The documentation of works.
- Checking during the works and on final delivery.
- Record keeping proving the services quality.
- The inspection of the implementation of the above, through internal quality audits.
- The process of improving its operations.
And achieved using the tools:
- Electronic registration system for monitoring the under submission proposals.
- Electronic status form for each project that is updated yearly.
- Automatic reports of progress indexes per project per unit, per researcher, etc.
1.4. MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT
- Notification to executives and staff of H.I.T. of the Quality Policy (posting on the notice board).
- Organization of information sessions for staff.
- Active participation in the implementation of the Quality Committee meetings.
- Obligation of the Heads of Departments to inform their subordinates on the content of the Quality Policy.
- Notification to the personnel of matters relating to policy.
- Meeting customer requirements, based on statutory and regulatory provisions and decisions and comply with them.
- Dissemination of Policy and Quality Objectives to the whole structure and hierarchy of H.I.T.
- Support to the Quality Manager.
- Confirmation of early integration of resources in H.I.T. projects.
- Planning the scientific education / training of the staff either in Greece or abroad.
- Seeking a suitable purpose for the quality assurance policy.
- Promise to comply with requirements and the continuous improvement of the quality management system effectiveness.
- Provision of a working framework for assessing and reporting on quality items.
- Communication and understanding of quality policy.
- Report on a continuous responsibility for quality policy.