Project Title: Road safety Data Collection, Transfer and Analysis
Duration: 30 months (01/02/2010— 31/07/2012)
Description: The DaCoTA project will add to the strength and wealth of information in the Observatory by enhancing the existing data and adding new road safety information.
Objectives: The main areas of work include:
- Developing the link between the evidence base and new road safety policies
- Establishing a Pan-European Accident Investigation Network
- Bringing a wide variety of data together for users to manipulate
- Predicting accident trends, presenting data to policy makers
- Intelligent safety system evaluation
- Naturalistic driving observations
HIT key role and responsibilities: HIT is Subcontract in the project.
Dr. Evangelos Bekiaris
+30 2310 498 261/+30 211 10 69 599